Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:00:35 — 86.9MB)
To what lengths will you go to make sure you get the laugh? How much money will you spend on a 10-second cutaway? Today’s guest will not only answer those questions but also share all the juicy behind-the-scenes details about his latest film, Book Club, released on BeernutsProductions.com. Gough is a legally blind filmmaker from Australia and runs Beernuts Productions, a fiercely independent production and distribution company focusing on funny short films, not to mention a podcast. Our conversation covers a wide range of appropriately inappropriate subjects, including how a prop might violate work health and safety guidelines, fascinating podcast guests, and why he loves that there is no ambiguity about himself or his company.
- Beernuts Productions
- Book Club
- Book Club BTS docco on YouTube
- 9 Gold Coast News Clip
- Four Yorkshiremen – Monty Python
- Beernuts Productions Podcast (Jason Harrison is the episode referenced in our conversation)
- Orgazmo (1997)
- Ocean’s Eleven (2001)
- Meet Joe Black (1998)
- The Grizzlies (2018)
- Nobody (2021)
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab