How do you know if your marketing messages are impacting people? Enter neuromarketing, a type of marketing that combines direct response marketing with neuroscience, medical imagery, and the study of human behavior. This topic is the foundation of my conversation with Dan Russell, CEO and Founder of Vivid Labs, in today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work. We start with talking about the ways business can improve humanity and why that’s a passion for Dan, how understanding his values changed everything for his life and business, the role of perception and transparency in the communication of value, and the role ethics play in the study and creation of campaigns utilizing neuromarketing.
- Vivid Labs
- Yanik Silver
- Evolved Enterprise: An Illustrated Guide to Re-Think, Re-Imagine, and Re-Invest Your Business to Deliver Meaningful Impact & Even Greater Profits by Yanik Silver
- Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape our Decisions by Dan Ariely
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Neuromarketing Science & Business Association (NMSBA)
- Ken Burns: On Story
- Reality Is Not What It Seems: The Journey to Quantum Gravity by Carlo Rovelli
- “Show Up For Yourself” with Melanie Spring (GWTW284)
- Photo by Sandro Katalina on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab