What were you born to do? A powerful question that can be overwhelming to consider, let alone answer. Dr. Rebekah Louisa Smith, the founder of The Film Festival Doctor, is here to discuss her soul purpose: to help filmmakers get their films seen in the right festivals and win awards. In this conversation, we also talk about her book, Born To Do It: Becoming the Leader of a Business Niche Using Powerful Spiritual Techniques and several concepts from the book, including branding and energy, positioning, identifying business opportunities, and networking. Throughout the conversation, Rebekah reflects the importance of being open to the unexpected and to others.
- The Film Festival Doctor
- Rebekah Louisa Smith
- Born To Do It: Becoming the Leader of a Business Niche Using Powerful Spiritual Techniques by Dr. Rebekah Louisa Smith
- “The Life-Changing Impact of Film Festivals” with Dr. Rebekah Louisa Smith (BYI11)
- Abertoir – The International Horror Festival of Wales
- Marie Diamond
- Be Unlimited with Ellen Watts
- I Am My Brand: How to Build Your Brand Without Apology by Kubi Springer
- Kubi Springer
- Photo by Kind and Curious on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab