The other day I got an email from friend of the show, gough, a filmmaker from Australia, announcing the release of his latest film on BeernutsProductions.com: How To Land That Dream Job. Naturally, I had to have him on again to not only talk about his 17th film, but to also share about his soup to beer nuts approach to making films. We talk about how his need to be organized as a blind man is the foundation of his creative process, what he learned in the making of this film, how his viewers help him to up his game, and how we all need to be more open-minded in our cinema choices.
- Beernuts Productions
- How To Land That Dream Job
- AFL Hawthorn COACH JOHN KENNEDY SNR DO SOMETHING DO
- A Star Is Born (2018)
- Love Actually (2003)
- Interview with gough (GWTW129)
- “Catching Up” with gough (GWTW155)
- Fun Times with gough (GWTW212)
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab