Podcast: Download (Duration: 44:52 — 62.6MB)
How would you describe your journey of personal development? Better yet, why even learn new things at all? For today’s guest, the answer is all about curiosity, connecting with herself so she can connect with others, and most importantly, being a better human. Karla Amanda Brown is a psychotherapist, coach, entrepreneur, and life-long learner in pursuit of the mysteries yet to be discovered. In this interview, we talk about what she is learning about herself during shelter-in-place, her learning journey and how she found psychotherapy, how the noise in our head affects our listening and relationships, tools for being present, and Soul Centric Collective, a new platform for connecting people to a wide-range of wellness practitioners.
- Soul Centric Counseling
- Soul Centric Collective – Join for free in the month of May!
- Awakening Shakti: The Transformative Power of the Goddesses of Yoga by Sally Kempton
- Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab