Are you willing to follow where your curiosity for life leads you? To buy a one-way ticket to somewhere new, so far removed from your daily life that you become a new person? Mike Holp is a travel photographer, digital nomad, and remote work consultant traveling the world on his journey to becoming indispensable and living an unexpected life. In this interview, Mike shares his experiences in photography and how he has been making global opportunities happen with the confidence to reach out to people, ask them questions, and provide value. We also dive into the mindset of personal growth, the role of automation in business, and what it means to truly live.
Are you looking to escape the 9-5 and follow your passion? Mike has a new online course to help aspiring digital nomads to create a freedom lifestyle. He answers common questions and concerns, shifts your mindset, provides strategies for making money online, and gets practical with information about visas and staying at luxury hotels.
Updated August 27, 2020
- Holp Photography
- Everybody Dies, Few Learn How to Truly Live
- Be Remote Consulting
- Top 5 Powerful Marketing Automation Tools for LinkedIn (2020)
- Keller Williams
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? by Seth Godin
- The Beach by Alex Garland
- Photo by Pascal van de Vendel on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab