Podcast: Download (Duration: 12:17 — 17.3MB)
I’ve been watching the show Crashing on HBO and a moment in the show has been lodged in my brain for a few days now and it’s best summarized in a question: What is your point of view? In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to talk about the importance of being yourself whether you are a freelancer, business owner, or someone in search of a job or gainfully employed.
Five Ways To Be Yourself and Feel Good About It
- Remember: It’s okay to be who you are.
- Have a point of view.
- Don’t apologize for the things you like and what you want to share with the world.
- Blogs can be damaging to yourself; be slow to adopt what you read.
- When in doubt about anything, talk with those who know you best.
- Crashing on HBO
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab