You are in for a treat in today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work. Have you ever wondered how you are going to grow your creative business? Sheima Hassanlou of Crimson + Cognac shares her philosophy of business development she learned from an obsession with high-end hospitality and cocktail culture: being of service to your guests. Throughout the episode we talk about how failure is not an option, the importance of working on your mindset, and her fearless pursuit of offering up ideas in hope of being in service of people around her. I hope you’ll enjoy this episode as much as I did.
- Crimson + Cognac
- Sheima Hassanlou on Instagram (@ms_sheima)
- Crimson + Cognac on Instagram (@crimson_cognac)
- Dynamite Laser Beam
- Company of One: Why Staying Small is the Next Big Thing for Business by Paul Jarvis
- The Futur
- The Futur: Biz Dev (Business Development & Sales) Livestream
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Photo by Roberto Nickson on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab