Podcast: Download (Duration: 52:27 — 48.7MB)
In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I have a chat with Sam Conniff Allende, author of Be More Pirate or How to Take on the World and Win, about what it we can learn from the golden age of pirates. From the true democratic nature of a pirate ship and groundbreaking social contracts to professional rule-breaking and getting into good trouble, Sam shares everything we need to come up with strategies for change at the pace required today.
- Be More Pirate or How to Take on the World and Win by Sam Conniff Allende
- Be More Pirate
- Sam Conniff Allende
- Be More Pirate (@BeMorePirate) on Twitter
- Sam Conniff Allende (@SamConniff) on Twitter
- The Pirate Inside: Building a Challenger Brand Culture Within Yourself and Your Organization by Adam Morgan
- Pirate History Podcast
- New Power: How Power Works in Our Hyperconnected World—and How to Make It Work for You by Jeremy Heimans and Henry Timms
- Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts by Ryan Holiday
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab