Whose life are you living—the life others have created for you or the life you are making for yourself? This is the foundational question of my conversation with Sarai Johnson as we go cliff diving into what it means to be human, understanding our true selves, and wholeheartedly showing up every day. Sarai is the Business Alchemist for Melanie Spring Productions, and she shares extensively about her journey from the world of non-profits to where she is at today, working with other people and making things happen. We also talk about what it takes to pivot in both personal and professional settings, what transformation requires of us, and how we must honor human time as much as possible.
- Sarai Johnson
- Melanie Spring Productions
- “Show Up For Yourself” with Melanie Spring (GWTW284)
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
- Eastern Body, Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System as a Path to the Self by Anodea Judith
- Photo by Jeremy Bishop on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab