Chances are you want to do something creative, but aren’t doing it. From quitting your day job and freelancing to starting that novel, film, or passion project, we all have a list of things we want to do. We dream of producing an amazing project, overcoming the odds of obscurity, and becoming the next big talent. But that’s as far as we ever go. When asked the question—“Are You Ready?”—we may say yes, but our results say no. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to share the process of action that will get you moving from starting to shipping in response to “Are You Ready?”
Process of Action:
11 Questions to Help You Determine Whether You Are Ready:
- What do you want to do?
- What do you need to get started?
- What’s preventing you from doing it?
- What do you need to learn?
- Who do you need to connect with?
- Where will you share your progress?
- How often will you share your progress?
- Who will keep you accountable?
- What will you do when you aren’t feeling it?
- What will you do when you reach your goal or finish your project?
- What are your goals?