No matter where I go, I’m always looking up, down, and around. I want to see the scenery, the details, and not miss anything. On a recent trip, I was sitting in the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre and looked up and saw the most beautiful ceiling. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk about different ways we can look up and share six ways you can remember to keep looking up.
Six Ways You Can Remember To Always Look Up
- When you enter a new space (or returning to a space you been in before), take in the details all around you. Look for something new.
- Find something in your work or pursuits that will inspire you to try new things.
- Search within for awe-inspiring details that are hiding in plain sight.
- Take a moment to slow down or stop.
- Always look up is a call to change your daily posture from looking down at our phones to looking up at everything else.
- Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it will make your life richer.