Podcast: Download (Duration: 46:21 — 65.3MB)
Do you know what you were put on this earth to do? Today’s guest, Lynne Golodner, answers that question as a writer, entrepreneur, podcaster, and storyteller. She is on a quest to understand purpose, meaning, and to make a real difference in the world. In this conversation, Lynne shares her journey from journalist to entrepreneur and how she had to confront the purpose for her life when she accomplished a massive goal sooner than expected. She also dives into the connection between purpose, priorities, and goals. Most importantly, if you need to make changes in your life or business, Lynne’s flexible and adaptable view toward life can help you make sense of what you need to do.
- Lynne Meredith Golodner
- Your People, LLC
- Make Meaning Podcast
- Make Meaning Movement
- The Civility Project
- I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
- The Best Place on Earth: Stories by Ayelet Tsabari
- Photo by Paul Hanaoka on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab